LandscaperFlorida, USA Full Time
As a landscaper you are responsible for building and maintaining gardens, parks, property buildings, and other outdoor landscapes. Also, you will ensure plant growth, the cleanliness of outdoor facilities and pruning of overgrown hedges. Additionally, landscapers supervise maintenance repairs and equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture and walkways.
- Landscapes and maintains grounds.
- Performs scheduled lawn moving, trimming, weeding, and fertilizing, tree and shrub pruning, repair and reseeding of damaged lawn areas.
- Applies herbicides, fertilizers, and pesticides using safe techniques and maintains HAZMAT files.
- Plants and maintains trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Waters lawn, trees, and plants.
- Rakes and disposes of leaves and other yard waste.
- Maintains driveway, playground area, and athletic fields.
- Keeps grounds free of litter.
- Maintains tools and equipment.
- Two years prior experience in lawn care and landscaping.
- Must have a state chemical applicator's license.
- Knowledge of plants, landscape design, irrigation, and erosion control.
Special Working Conditions
Will be working with various types of machines, tools and other special equipment used to perform job duties: Power push mower, riding mower, gas-powered leaf blower, wheelbarrow, hand tools including rake, shovel, and trowel, spreader, and chemical sprayer, portable sprinkler system, and hose..
DynaServ is a full service landscape and exterior services company that has been proudly servicing and enhancing properties for since 1966. We service 1,400+ HOA, Condo, Commercial, Municipal and Retail properties throughout Florida from one of our twenty one staging locations and we manage 2,000+ locations in 14 other southern states through our Affiliate Partner program.