Spray TechnicianFlorida, USA Full Time
Position will primarily be spraying fertilizer and weed control applications for 200+ properties, may also be required to assist with maintenance on occasion, along with quarterly inspections of properties. Load and unload service vehicles at the beginning and end of day, respectively.
- Treat specific insect, weed, turf disease and nutritional deficiencies by application of appropriate product.
- Maintain power spray equipment assigned to your area in a safe, clean and mechanically sound condition at all times.
- See that all equipment complies with federal, state and local regulations.
- Check out chemicals to crews and fill out chemical check-out sheets.
- Complete spray requests as per schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of chemical usage according to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Use good judgement in the application of chemicals (exposure to the public, weather conditions and other environmental considerations).
- Provide and maintain safe physical conditions for employees assigned to spray duties, per OSHA standards.
- Two or more years of experience with fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides and an application license.
- Well-Rounded knowledge base of Commercial Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation.
DynaServ is a full service landscape and exterior services company that has been proudly servicing and enhancing properties for since 1966. We service 1,400+ HOA, Condo, Commercial, Municipal and Retail properties throughout Florida from one of our twenty one staging locations and we manage 2,000+ locations in 14 other southern states through our Affiliate Partner program.