Tree TrimmerFlorida, USA Full Time
Using sophisticated climbing and rigging techniques, cut away dead or excess branches from trees or shrubs to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities, or to improve appearance, health, and value of tree. Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, hand pruners, clippers, and power pruners. Works off the ground in the tree canopy and may use truck-mounted lifts.
- Trimming, thinning, topping, and removal of trees, limbs and brush
- Climbs trees to reach branches using climbing equipment
- Removes low limbs, which do not require climbing
- Removes dead, diseased or otherwise hazardous trees and/or branches and shrubs
- Fells large trees, bracing and cabling larger leaders and limbs
- Performs planting, cultivating, transplanting, pruning, and shearing of shrubs and trees
- Uses ropes, pruning poles, files and other tools and equipment in pruning activities
- Operates machinery such as chain saws, bucket truck, brush chippers, stump grinders, etc. to maintain trees and shrubs
- Performs daily inspection and routine maintenance on equipment used
- May perform hazard and health inspection of municipal trees
- Must have a min of three (3) years of experience climbing trees, and/or 1 year landscape experience.
- Must have Broward County Tree Trimmers Certificate
Special Working Conditions
Working conditions include operating boom trucks, loaders, stump chippers, brush chippers, tractors, power saws, trucks, sprayers, and other equipment and tools.
DynaServ is a full service landscape and exterior services company that has been proudly servicing and enhancing properties for since 1966. We service 1,400+ HOA, Condo, Commercial, Municipal and Retail properties throughout Florida from one of our twenty one staging locations and we manage 2,000+ locations in 14 other southern states through our Affiliate Partner program.